Friday, February 6, 2009

Time Flies!


I can't believe it's already February! Will has been extremely busy at work, I've been busy at school and Madeline's been busy being Madeline!
Here are a few pictures of Madeline lately:)


My sweet smiling girl!!!


A girl and her father; so sweet!


She's working on her computer game. Very serious!


little fairy


those wings are amazing!!!!



uhhh...excuse me???



what kid doesn't love to ride those things at the mall?



Madeline and Fancy Nancy




Learning her keyboard skills!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

she looks so mature! love the dress up clothes!

Kara said...

Great, now I have to add pictures of Cassie..not really, she takes pictures so well. Cassie takes after her father.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! You are doing a great job at being a Mom!

Stephanie said...

I love the Fancy Nancy doll! She's a favorite at our house. Abigail even dressed up as FN for storybook character day in the fall. I'll have to be on the lookout for the doll...