Saturday, May 30, 2009

T-Shirt Shrug

Tonight is the annual 8th grade banquet. For those of you not in the know, this is basically like an 8th grade prom. The girls get all dressed up...most in formals dresses and the guys actually wear pants that are not falling off their butts! lol :) you know what I am talking about! Needless to say it is quite the shin-dig! Anyway, I was sort of at a loss for what to wear. I have the cutest patio dress but it is spaghetti straps and I am not comfortable showing off my shoulders to all those kiddos. I remembered seeing the directions for a cute/easy shrug here and decided to give it a shot. I was done in about 20 minutes, add a few yoyos and vintage buttons and voila! I was done!!! What do you think? Cheap and easy! My kind of project :-)




3 comments:

Kara said...

very cute

Christian and Erin said...

i love it! great job

Mom said...

Very, very cute. You are so talented!!!