Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Turn out the lights, the party's over...

....they say that all good things must end.
Call it a night! The party's over and tomorrow
starts the same old thing again!"
(in the style of Willie)

Well another spring break has come and gone. This week was about as perfect as I could have hoped for. Madeline and I stayed home and did home things as well as a little shopping but mostly just being mama and daughter :) Will was able to take off work on Friday and we had a family day of the zoo, Chuy's Tex-Mex, ice cream and weird people watching at the mall. All in all, a beautiful time was had by all!

Here's hoping that you and yours enjoyed your spring break or at least the GORGEOUS spring weather!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am sad we couldn't come, hopefully in April. I am jealous about weird people watching. That use to be my fav activity with you.