Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Time

We've been in Odessa since Saturday. We really haven't done much of substance...excluding the late night run to Toys-R-Us and Best Buy the other night! My youngest brother and his wife couldn't be here this year for Christmas because he is on deployment but everyone else is here. Everyone includes my family, my brother Charles, Kara and my niece Cassie, and Christine and her boyfriend Tim. We've laughed and joked and eaten way too much food and we haven't even started Christmas Eve dinner yet! I think Maddie has enjoyed playing with Cassie and having all the family around and I know I have too. Holidays are too far apart and spending time with the family is so much fun!

I hope that everyone has a great Christmas or winter celebration!!


Yes, this is my brother! Sorry ladies...he's taken!
;D

No comments: